I have a brand new Samsung Core Prime and am unable to see my friends' responses to my texts. I just see my outgoing messages as if no one had answered, when actually they have. In one case, after rcvg 2nd answer to 2nd text, I was able to then also see first answer to original text.. In the other case, I have sent 2 messages, am told one was answered, but can only see my own outgoing messages. I've searched for a setting to change without success. Can anyone help? Thanks
    06-09-2015 08:32 PM
    I have a brand new Samsung Core Prime and am unable to see my friends' responses to my texts. I just see my outgoing messages as if no one had answered, when actually they have. In one case, after rcvg 2nd answer to 2nd text, I was able to then also see first answer to original text.. In the other case, I have sent 2 messages, am told one was answered, but can only see my own outgoing messages. I've searched for a setting to change without success. Can anyone help? Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try using another messaging app like Chomp SMS or Textra. See if they do the same thing.
    06-10-2015 07:37 PM