Hi,

I have an Xperia Z2 running Android 5.0.2 linked to an LG G Watch R which (as far as the watch tells me) is running the most up to date software.

Everything works fine between the two except for one thing. When I answer a call with the watch it sends the calls straight to my Xperia Answering Machine (not network voicemail) on the phone so I will hear the person I'm speaking to for a few seconds and then they get cut off. When I disable Answering Phone everything works fine.

Is there a fix for this other than keeping Answering Phone disabled?

I've called Sony and LG and neither had an answer for me.

Thanks in advance.
    06-10-2015 05:06 AM
    Hi,

I have an Xperia Z2 running Android 5.0.2 linked to an LG G Watch R which (as far as the watch tells me) is running the most up to date software.

Everything works fine between the two except for one thing. When I answer a call with the watch it sends the calls straight to my Xperia Answering Machine (not network voicemail) on the phone so I will hear the person I'm speaking to for a few seconds and then they get cut off. When I disable Answering Phone everything works fine.

Is there a fix for this other than keeping Answering Phone disabled?

I've called Sony and LG and neither had an answer for me.

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to Android Central!

I think that answering a call with Android Wear is a little buggy at least for me. When I get a call in my car and answer it with my car controls my watch keeps on vibrating as if the call is still coming in. I have to actually swipe answer to get it to stop.
    06-12-2015 10:06 AM