Facebook Pages Manager

jaredberrett

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I am completely uninterested in Facebook. It has been deactivated from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but I cannot remove Facebook Pages Manager and it continually wants to update in Apps. How do I get rid of it once and for all?! Help.

"What will you do without freedom?" - William Wallace

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am completely uninterested in Facebook. It has been deactivated from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but I cannot remove Facebook Pages Manager and it continually wants to update in Apps. How do I get rid of it once and for all?! Help.

"What will you do without freedom?" - William Wallace

Hello, and welcome to Android Central!

Go into system settings > applications > sort by all > Facebook pages and choose to disable it. That should fix this problem and keep it from not updating. Alternatively, you can update it and simply not use it.

Let us know if you have any questions.

icronic

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Because I hate threads that end without confirmation whether any given solution worked or not...

Specifically for SM N910P variant of Note 4:

Settings/Applications Manager/All

Then scroll to & Select "Pages Manager"

(App is named FACEBOOK Pages Manager in Playstore, but listed as merely "Pages Manager" in alpha sorted Applications Manager list. Until I discovered this, many expletives & much gnashing of teeth were freely offered!)

At this point, I could choose to DISABLE this app.

After acknowledging Warning regarding Disabling Built-In Apps, problem was solved for me (YMMV!)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15