The display on my ASUS Zenwatch keeps turning on at approximately one-minute intervals. I have tilt-to-wake turned off, and this happens even when the watch is not on my wrist and sitting still.

I found this thread: 493906-zenwatch-turns-display-itself, which seem to describe a similar problem. I cleared the Bluetooth cache on my Samsung S6 through the application manager, but the display still keeps turning on. This happens regardless of what watch face I use.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?
    06-11-2015 03:42 AM
    The display on my ASUS Zenwatch keeps turning on at approximately one-minute intervals. I have tilt-to-wake turned off, and this happens even when the watch is not on my wrist and sitting still.

I found this thread: 493906-zenwatch-turns-display-itself, which seem to describe a similar problem. I cleared the Bluetooth cache on my Samsung S6 through the application manager, but the display still keeps turning on. This happens regardless of what watch face I use.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?
    I'm not sure what could be causing that problem. However, you might want to consider a reset of the watch to see if the problem is resolved.
    06-11-2015 11:48 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What watch apps do you have installed besides the watchfaces?
    06-11-2015 01:17 PM