Can we know Privacy Protection password from computer by providing mobile number and IMEI number?

A

AC Question

I have used password from anti theft security in Vsun h9. When i tried to change sim card in this mobile it asks privacy protection password but unfortunately I forgot the password so I could not open this mobile. how can I fix problem?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You might have to factory reset it. You can't get the password from anything outside the phone (like a website) because it's not stored anywhere outside the phone.) (And a password that's stored correctly can't even be gotten from where it's stored. Only a hash of the password is stored. When you input the password, that's hashed, and compared to the stored hash. It's one-way encryption.)

Francesyeah

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a problem with my phone it's a Rio Junior Tv, and the situation was like this:
I inserted another sim in the Sim2 slot, and when I booted it a second or so my phone asked me for a PRIVATE PROTECTION PASSWORD. And the thing is, I activated it like a month ago and I forgot what the PASSWORD was, so here I am. Unable to access my datas, what do I do?
I think my phone thought I'm the theft, and I just really happen to forget what was the password, can you help me please?
I tried removing my sim and booted it again (without the sim) my phone still asking for a password, I looked onto some websites and tried wipe data/factory reset, so yeah it wiped all my data, but it's still asking for password. :(:':)eek: what to do really?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay