I have used password from anti theft security in Vsun h9. When i tried to change sim card in this mobile it asks privacy protection password but unfortunately I forgot the password so I could not open this mobile. how can I fix problem?
    06-11-2015 08:00 PM
    You might have to factory reset it. You can't get the password from anything outside the phone (like a website) because it's not stored anywhere outside the phone.) (And a password that's stored correctly can't even be gotten from where it's stored. Only a hash of the password is stored. When you input the password, that's hashed, and compared to the stored hash. It's one-way encryption.)
    06-11-2015 10:53 PM
    I have a problem with my phone it's a Rio Junior Tv, and the situation was like this:
    I inserted another sim in the Sim2 slot, and when I booted it a second or so my phone asked me for a PRIVATE PROTECTION PASSWORD. And the thing is, I activated it like a month ago and I forgot what the PASSWORD was, so here I am. Unable to access my datas, what do I do?
    I think my phone thought I'm the theft, and I just really happen to forget what was the password, can you help me please?
    I tried removing my sim and booted it again (without the sim) my phone still asking for a password, I looked onto some websites and tried wipe data/factory reset, so yeah it wiped all my data, but it's still asking for password. what to do really?
    07-30-2015 06:17 AM