Hard re-set hasn't worked. Does anyone know how else to unfreeze a Droid Razor Maxx from the

CityGirl9

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I dropped my Droid last week and someone evidently picked it up. (I tracked it using Google Latitude and it moved around...sadly, it didn't have a "find my phone" type app installed). My son used to use the same model phone and I could try to port to that and retrieve my stuff but it's stuck on the Droid Eye even with holding down the power button and up or down button to re-boot. It stays frozen on the Droid Eye when powered on. Any advice? If not, any ideas on how to retrieve texts that came in after my phone was lost last week but still working? It stopped tracking on Google Latitude last week and now goes straight to voice mail. Thanks for any help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The texts went to your phone, you can't use another phone to retrieve them.

Evidently the battery is dead on your old phone, or it's turned off or someone activated it on another number. Look at the Google location history to see where it stopped tracking - it may still be sitting where you dropped it - with a dead battery.

No idea on how to get your son's phone working, but it won't help you get past texts, only texts that were sent after your phone went dead.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance