I've had my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini for less than a year, but already I have a lot of issues with it. Mainly, when recording video using the default camera app, my phone will crash. The app will freeze, sometimes taking up to five minutes to save the video clip, sometimes not saving it anywhere at all. This happens regardless of using the front or back camera. I reset all the app's settings but the issue persists. I do not know what is causing the issue - it's been persisting for several months but was not like this when the phone was brand new.

The other thing that will crash the phone is calls. If someone tries to call me, I cannot answer. The whole phone freezes and becomes unresponsive though the ringing continues. The phone will also crash this way if I try to make an outgoing call. Sometimes the audio is atrocious. I can fix this temporarily by restarting the phone, but eventually it starts happening again, and again I have no idea what is causing it.

What can I do to fix this? Doing a complete reset of the phone is not an option.
    06-12-2015 07:42 AM