Im trying to make a power point and put photos from my phone on it but I don't know how!! Im SUPER confused!!??
    06-12-2015 10:21 AM
    There's a thousand ways to do this with Android...
    You can upload the image to one out the many cloud services, G+, Google Drive, Facebook, to name a few. Then log in on your pc and grab it.

You could connect with a USB and go in you file browser on the PC and find it in the phone drive under my computer. If you don't know where it is on your device view it in your gallery and look at its properties/info and see what the file path is.

Download a file browser and most will offer you some kind of share option that will work.

Connect wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth and send it to the PC as a file packet.

Use a Wi-Fi explorer app like Wi-Fi explorer. With both devices on a shared network it'll give you a browser address that will allow you to browse the device drives and move files between the two.

The list kinda goes on and on all some variation of these things. Google is a good resource.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9
    There's a thousand ways to do this with Android...
    You can upload the image to one out the many cloud services, G+, Google Drive, Facebook, to name a few. Then log in on your pc and grab it.

You could connect with a USB and go in you file browser on the PC and find it in the phone drive under my computer. If you don't know where it is on your device view it in your gallery and look at its properties/info and see what the file path is.

Download a file browser and most will offer you some kind of share option that will work.

Connect wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth and send it to the PC as a file packet.

Use a Wi-Fi explorer app like Wi-Fi explorer. With both devices on a shared network it'll give you a browser address that will allow you to browse the device drives and move files between the two.

The list kinda goes on and on all some variation of these things. Google is a good resource.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9
    06-12-2015 11:06 AM