There should be a data on/off toggle on my S5. Up there in the top notification area, where you down swipe and there is a wi-fi toggle, gps toggle, etc. My older android phones always had one. I use this a lot, turn data on and off, all the time. I have to go into settings, data, etc and manually turn it on and off. Takes like 5 steps. I downloaded a widget, but that take up valuable home screen space. And after updates, they usually quit working for a while, and many are clunky to begin with. Why does the S5 not have this up there with the wi-fi and gps etc buttons? RIDICULOUS. They must be getting a kickback from the data people.
    06-12-2015 12:45 PM
    There should be a data on/off toggle on my S5. Up there in the top notification area, where you down swipe and there is a wi-fi toggle, gps toggle, etc. My older android phones always had one. I use this a lot, turn data on and off, all the time. I have to go into settings, data, etc and manually turn it on and off. Takes like 5 steps. I downloaded a widget, but that take up valuable home screen space. And after updates, they usually quit working for a while, and many are clunky to begin with. Why does the S5 not have this up there with the wi-fi and gps etc buttons? RIDICULOUS. They must be getting a kickback from the data people.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to edit the menu and add the data on / off
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to edit the menu and add the data on / off
    06-12-2015 01:24 PM