Hello. I've obviously done something terribly wrong.
    Alright, from the beginning.

When I first got my Nexus 6, (My God this is my favorite phone out of all the ones I've ever had), I decided that I wanted to root it. I had rooted my Note 4 before, and I thought that rooting the Nexus 6 would be cool, and it was cool, for about 2 weeks. All of a sudden, my phone calls were going straight to voicemail, apps were crashing, it was havoc and gradually getting worse with the phone turning on and off. (I rooted with Cyanogenmod) I'm not blaming the makers of it, but something went wrong. It got to be too much and I tried really hard to unroot it. Somehow along the way I wiped the device clean (OS and everything). I then was stuck in a bootloop, thinking that my phone was bricked forever (which was caused by me re-locking the bootloader). I somehow re-unlocked it by miracle, and when it started up, I was so proud. Lol. That ended quickly. I have no app store, no Google Services, nothing. I tried to re-download it using Blackmart, nothing. It installs and crashes. Over, and Over again. Play Store won't even open. I even get a cool little notification stating "Google Play services won't run unless you update". When I try to open it, nothing happens except Google Services crashing. I tried downloading Google Framework, and it won't even install. When I tried a Factory Reset, it turned off the phone, and booted it back up again. When I try to go into recovery mode, it just boots up the phone. Funny thing is, I downloaded Facebook as a test to see if it would work, and it does, but every few seconds it'll say Google Play services has stopped. Which gets pretty annoying. I got the phone 4 months ago, and can't bring it back with a Cyanogenmod boot-up or TWRP recovery and an unlock symbol, so here's what I'm trying to figure out before I completely ruin this phone:

A) Can I bring my phone completely back to stock with all of the Nexus 6 Pre-Installed apps?

or

B) Can I make it look like it was never rooted and it's just having some issues, so I can get my warranty and get a new phone?

Please help, I'm pretty much a noobie. I try my best but sometimes I mess up.
    Thank you to anyone who tries to help me, I'm desperate at the moment!
    06-13-2015 08:06 PM
    Have you tried using the WUG ToolKit to get the phone back to stock?

[Toolkit] Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v2.0.5 [U… | Nexus 6 | XDA Forums
    06-16-2015 08:51 AM
    Hi this is the person that created the post. I do have Wugs kit, but it didn't work. I still had TWRP recovery and my phone was stuck in boot loop.
    06-16-2015 07:15 PM