Wasn't sure what category to put this question in so here goes....

My old (at least 6 years) Plantronics headset broke recently. Plastic earloop got brittle and just snapped. I really want another single ear Bluetooth headset for talking while driving but there are so many options out there that the whole process is a little overwhelming.

My wife bought me an LG Bluetooth set of headphones for my birthday for $70 and I (being a big jerk) told her to bring them back because they were just too expensive. All I need to be happy is a good inexpensive headset for phonecalls while driving. Don't care much about range. Just call quality and value.

I am looking at the Plantronics M165 Marquee 2. Can anyone point me to any other good headsets for me? I really know almost nothing about the differences between one headset and another and what makes them worth the different price points.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-13-2015 10:43 PM
    If your loving wife got you the LG HBS 900's… get them back and give her a giant kiss. I use them over my Beats Executives.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    06-13-2015 10:49 PM
    If your loving wife got you the LG HBS 900's… get them back and give her a giant kiss. I use them over my Beats Executives.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Not the 900's. They are the 760's. They seem like they are really nice but I am perfectly happy with regular headphones for a fraction of the price. For car use I preferred a single ear set because I can throw it in my cup holder or center console when not in use. The full sized Bluetooth headset won't stow away so easily and might just end up getting my car broken into if they are left where they can be seen.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-14-2015 12:14 AM
    Forget the techy part. Happily married for 31 years… next time just say "thanks babe, they are perfect".

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 02:47 AM
    Forget the techy part. Happily married for 31 years… next time just say "thanks babe, they are perfect".

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    LOL, great advice right there!

Posted via Android Central App
    06-14-2015 10:38 AM