Hi , so im having this huge problem with my rooted htc one m8 . So , firstly , this happened ever since I rooted it . I cannot view Snapchat stories , it says cannot load video/image . Secondly , apps like Instagram, fxguru etc ... Always crashes . Thirdly (this is the big part) * *I cannot download files outside of Google play , for example , I can't download apks or things from like Zedge or even htc one m8 theme*app ! Yes , I have tried with anothher browser , still doesn't download. And when I go to root explorer ,there is no files in a folder like emulated/0 , and I see that a lot of people have files in that folder . I think that's why but how do I fix it . some apps say that there isn't enough space but there is !! I have tried factory reset , changed as card but nothing works !! Thank you in advance . Felix
    06-14-2015 04:26 AM
    Hi , so im having this huge problem with my rooted htc one m8 . So , firstly , this happened ever since I rooted it . I cannot view Snapchat stories , it says cannot load video/image . Secondly , apps like Instagram, fxguru etc ... Always crashes . Thirdly (this is the big part) * *I cannot download files outside of Google play , for example , I can't download apks or things from like Zedge or even htc one m8 theme*app ! Yes , I have tried with anothher browser , still doesn't download. And when I go to root explorer ,there is no files in a folder like emulated/0 , and I see that a lot of people have files in that folder . I think that's why but how do I fix it . some apps say that there isn't enough space but there is !! I have tried factory reset , changed as card but nothing works !! Thank you in advance . Felix
    Welcome to Android Central!

Maybe your ROM got corrupted some how, you might want to flash it back to factory using a RUU from HTC and see if that fixes it. If it does then try to re root.
    06-16-2015 12:55 PM