How do I drag and drop my music files organized in playlists onto my android device?

A

AC Question

Hi guys,

I've been using iTunes with my iphone 4 for quite awhile. With this, I was able to drag and drop music into a playlist which showed as a playlist on my phone.

But with my new nexus 5, whenever I try to transfer my music (already organized by folder) to my phone, all the the music is lumped together and not organized by folder playlist.

Is there anything out there that will allow me to simply transfer all my music to my phone organized according to playlist?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've been using iTunes with my iphone 4 for quite awhile. With this, I was able to drag and drop music into a playlist which showed as a playlist on my phone.

But with my new nexus 5, whenever I try to transfer my music (already organized by folder) to my phone, all the the music is lumped together and not organized by folder playlist.

Is there anything out there that will allow me to simply transfer all my music to my phone organized according to playlist?

Try giving DoubleTwist a look and see if it works for you.

https://www.doubletwist.com/desktop/windows