When I try to download any app it says there is not enough internal storage, but my ad card 124 gb are available. I can't find a way to make the sd card the main storage so I can instal apps directly to the sd
    06-14-2015 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That isn't possible--apps still have to download and install to Internal Storage first before they can possibly be moved to SD.
    06-15-2015 01:27 AM
    When I try to download any app it says there is not enough internal storage
    To free up some storage space, try this : open phone app and dial *#9900#.
    Press "delete dumpstate /logcat"
    Press "ok"
    Scroll down to "exit".
    Go to "settings", "storage "and press" cached data ". Press" ok ".
    This should free up some storage space. Check "available space" to see. Hope this helps. 😎

Yea, heavy and a bottle of bread.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-16-2015 02:59 PM
    As mentioned, it's not possible to install apps to the sd card directly. Though you can move apps to the sd card, in reality only a portion of any given app is transferring over.

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-16-2015 04:08 PM
    SpookDroid explained in this other thread how that works.

It's up to each developer to decide what, if any part of the app, can be moved to SD card. Some allow external downlods, some game saves, some extra files, some none at all. Two things to bear in mind too is that the main app file will ALWAYS reside in your internal memory (that can't be moved) and that when you download or update an app, those files are downloaded to your internal memory first.

That being said, 8GB will probably not last a lot these days.

You can root your phone and install hacks to make your phone think the SD card is part of your internal memory, but I strongly advice against installing apps on SD cards. They're not reliable, and should you unmount your card at any point, it will wreak havoc on your shortcuts, widgets, cache, etc. (essentially the phone won't be able to find the apps at boot)
    Abit of advice please.
    B. Diddy and SpookDroid like this.
    06-16-2015 04:26 PM