How do I create a vibration/mute timer?

A

AC Question

I would like to create an app that sets on and off vibration/mute. Let's say I have a meeting on Thursday from 18:00 pm to 20:00pm. Then the app can set vibration/mute on at 18:00 pm and set it off at 20:00 pm.
I want it because sometimes I forget to set the sound off or I forget to turn it on. And I also have weekly meetings too. So I thought this app would be a great app.
I tried to make it on Android SDK, but I couldn't figure out how because I'm just a beginner, and couldn't find any other way to do it.

Please tell if there IS any other app like this one, and if there isn't please tell me how to.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I would like to create an app that sets on and off vibration/mute. Let's say I have a meeting on Thursday from 18:00 pm to 20:00pm. Then the app can set vibration/mute on at 18:00 pm and set it off at 20:00 pm.
I want it because sometimes I forget to set the sound off or I forget to turn it on. And I also have weekly meetings too. So I thought this app would be a great app.
I tried to make it on Android SDK, but I couldn't figure out how because I'm just a beginner, and couldn't find any other way to do it.

Please tell if there IS any other app like this one, and if there isn't please tell me how to.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried looking on YouTube, there are a few videos out there on how to build apps.