I was just on my Blu Studio 7.0 and the screen turned black and wont turn back on.

A

AC Question

I have tried holding the power button down but its still not coming on then I put it on the charger for 3 minutes to see if it would come back on but it didn't. i'm babysitting and I need to get this fixed ASAP

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I was just on my blu studio 7.0 and the screen turned black and wont turn back on.

Welcome to AC.

Try holding Power and Volume Up+Down for a minute or two.

Posted via the Android Central App

techfreak 1

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: I was just on my blu studio 7.0 and the screen turned black and wont turn back on.

There's a reset button between the power and volume knobs that looks like a hole, stick a pin or anything else that's sturdy and will fit in it, then put the phone to charge, if the status light don't switch on then leave it for 1/2 an hour, if the status light or charging emulator hasn't come on by then, you may have to get a new phone, additional information such as how long you have the device will also be helpful in my evaluation of the situation and members will be able to give more accurate information.

crystal22284

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

mine is about 3 months old and just did this. It didn't respond at all when i pushed the power button, or when i tried the power/volume buttons together, It would not charge in a wall outlet or in my car, when i pluged it into my desktop my computer recognized it and downloaded the device drivers but it still would not respond. I used a small paperclip and pushed the reset button and it immediatly powered on, all of my apps, contacts, and content was intact. Good Luck

Halia

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I was on my blu phone. Paused to do something and now i cant see anything on the screen. I tried holding down the power button and the volume down button and it doesn't work. I really need help. Model is a Blu Studio X

d_crane

Dec 12, 2022
Visit site
Blu Ml8 Screen went black and white

I updated my Blu Ml8 tablet. Once it reset and turned it back on, everything was black and white.
To fix this, drag the notification bar down and swipe left. If you see "Bedtime Mode, turn that off.
You're welcome

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Blu Ml8 Screen went black and white

I updated my Blu Ml8 tablet. Once it reset and turned it back on, everything was black and white.
To fix this, drag the notification bar down and swipe left. If you see "Bedtime Mode, turn that off.
You're welcome

Thanks for your insight. This thread is 6 years old, people involved have probably lost, sold or thrown this device away but perhaps someone will come along needing this insight.

Hope to see you in other, more current, threads. Welcome to Android Central.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Blu Ml8 Screen went black and white

You're welcome
Welcome to AC!
I don't think bed time mode was available back then .