I downloaded all the photos I took from my internal storage to my PC. I could see all the photos as I downloaded them, but when I went back to open them on my PC, Windows said it did not recognize the file type. I've seen other posts that suggest large data downloads corrupt files from SD cards, but there's no way for me to retry the download, because now my computer says there are no new image files on my phone. I bought this phone because the vendor said it takes decent photos, but it's no good to me if the only way I can save them is by posting them online and saving the posted files.
    06-15-2015 09:58 PM
    I downloaded all the photos I took from my internal storage to my PC. I could see all the photos as I downloaded them, but when I went back to open them on my PC, Windows said it did not recognize the file type. I've seen other posts that suggest large data downloads corrupt files from SD cards, but there's no way for me to retry the download, because now my computer says there are no new image files on my phone. I bought this phone because the vendor said it takes decent photos, but it's no good to me if the only way I can save them is by posting them online and saving the posted files.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try right clicking on the photo, click open in or with Windows Photo Viewer. See if it opens the photo.
    06-18-2015 10:37 AM