The phone thinks that the powerbutton is pressed and I get the message "Press power button and volume down button to restart" and the phone restarts else it takes a screenshot of the screen. The phone restarts when I'm on call or when I'm using the phone. The display turns on and off without me pressing the power button. Even a slight touch on the button turns on the display. I was wondering if anyone else found a solution for the same problem? My phone is out of the warranty period. I got it when it was released and its been more than a year. I really don't know what to do. Help me please.
    06-17-2015 03:02 AM
    The phone thinks that the powerbutton is pressed and I get the message "Press power button and volume down button to restart" and the phone restarts else it takes a screenshot of the screen. The phone restarts when I'm on call or when I'm using the phone. The display turns on and off without me pressing the power button. Even a slight touch on the button turns on the display. I was wondering if anyone else found a solution for the same problem? My phone is out of the warranty period. I got it when it was released and its been more than a year. I really don't know what to do. Help me please.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Does it seem like the power button is stuck? Have you tried doing a factory reset?
    06-19-2015 11:37 AM