I am looking for an app to display the files I have on my mac. I do not want to be able to access them or to edit them on the go.
    The apps I have looked at all seem to be based around these capabilities. I simply want to see what files I have, their names and extension type, with a search option if possible, without turning on my computer all the time.

I guess I would just sync the phone to the computer from time to time to update the database. I have no Internet apart from what is on my phone.

Does this kind of app exist, or is everything based around editing on the go?

Thanks!
    06-17-2015 06:19 AM
    I am looking for an app to display the files I have on my mac. I do not want to be able to access them or to edit them on the go.
    The apps I have looked at all seem to be based around these capabilities. I simply want to see what files I have, their names and extension type, with a search option if possible, without turning on my computer all the time.

I guess I would just sync the phone to the computer from time to time to update the database. I have no Internet apart from what is on my phone.

Does this kind of app exist, or is everything based around editing on the go?

Thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central!

I do not think there is an app out there that is going to cache the folders on your Mac. There might be ones out there that will give you live access to them but when you disconnect from the Mac you will lose the access.
    06-19-2015 02:20 PM