there is no problem with the d-link.Earlier there is no problem with wifi connection of my phone. But now for the first time using it in a day, it will automatically connects and disconnects after a while. After I off the wifi icon and on it, it will show that there is a secured connection of wifi network( it will not connect automatically).I then click connect, the signal will come and it is shown that 'wifi connected to network' it suddely disconnects. What shall I do to diagonise this problem?
    06-17-2015 11:57 AM
    there is no problem with the d-link.Earlier there is no problem with wifi connection of my phone. But now for the first time using it in a day, it will automatically connects and disconnects after a while. After I off the wifi icon and on it, it will show that there is a secured connection of wifi network( it will not connect automatically).I then click connect, the signal will come and it is shown that 'wifi connected to network' it suddely disconnects. What shall I do to diagonise this problem?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried forgetting the connection and then reestablishing it?
    06-18-2015 07:58 PM