Hi, My phone is Micromax A177 Canvas Juice with jelly bean os. I had rooted the phone with KingRoot fast root app. My screen broke and i cannot operate cell using screen however phone is on and works perfectly fine. I tried using many screen operation softwares like androidscreencast or other but i haven't been successful with using them.
    How should I unroot my phone before sending to repair to the company? or should i simply factory reset? but I am unsure if that will remove the Rooting done by KingRoot to my Canvas Juice. Please help
    06-17-2015 02:26 PM
    Hi, My phone is Micromax A177 Canvas Juice with jelly bean os. I had rooted the phone with KingRoot fast root app. My screen broke and i cannot operate cell using screen however phone is on and works perfectly fine. I tried using many screen operation softwares like androidscreencast or other but i haven't been successful with using them.
    How should I unroot my phone before sending to repair to the company? or should i simply factory reset? but I am unsure if that will remove the Rooting done by KingRoot to my Canvas Juice. Please help
    Welcome to Android Central!

If you can somehow flash the factory image to the phone that would get rid of root.
    06-17-2015 08:04 PM