Why is my note3 overheating?

A

AC Question

Ive had my note 3 for around a year now and I swaddle it in protective gear and it doesn't even have any cracks at all because not only is it protective but I'm also not much of a clutz. today I dropped my phone and suddenly it was overheating. it says i cant charge my battery because my battery is hot but when i take the battery out it doesnt seem hot at all. the only part that is seems to be the upper half of the phone that has the camera. help!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ive had my note 3 for around a year now and I swaddle it in protective gear and it doesn't even have any cracks at all because not only is it protective but I'm also not much of a clutz. today I dropped my phone and suddenly it was overheating. it says i cant charge my battery because my battery is hot but when i take the battery out it doesnt seem hot at all. the only part that is seems to be the upper half of the phone that has the camera. help!

Welcome to Android Central!

You may have caused some kind of damage to it when you dropped it. You might need to take it to a service center to have them look at it