how can i fix the LED of my phone how much would it cost?

A

AC Question

i have a htc evo 4g lte from sprint the screen of the phone turn on but the problem it that theres black dots on the screen some people say that the LED was broken and every time i touch the screen the black dots spread after it comes back into a black dot
can you please tell me what the problem with it how can it be fix and how much it cost?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
i have a htc evo 4g lte from sprint the screen of the phone turn on but the problem it that theres black dots on the screen some people say that the LED was broken and every time i touch the screen the black dots spread after it comes back into a black dot
can you please tell me what the problem with it how can it be fix and how much it cost?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried taking it to a Sprint service center? If you have insurance on it they might fix it for free.

Melina Rush

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
My phone is doing the same thing, I have an iPhone 6 tho, but I took it to a long electronic store and they said the led light was broken because my entire screen is green, and they said it was 130$ to fix although if you have an unusual phone it is harder for them to fix, I don't really want to pay 130$ to fix it so I don't know

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae