I bought this phone a few days back second hand and a problem occurred where I'm unable to delete the previous owner's settings so i'm unable to use the phone with internet. Also when I type in my accounts and use the internet after a while the phone restarts and everything is back to the way I bought it with the old settings. I tried both soft and hard resets but am unable to do anything. I will appreciate any help and opinion.
    06-18-2015 01:46 PM
    I bought this phone a few days back second hand and a problem occurred where I'm unable to delete the previous owner's settings so i'm unable to use the phone with internet. Also when I type in my accounts and use the internet after a while the phone restarts and everything is back to the way I bought it with the old settings. I tried both soft and hard resets but am unable to do anything. I will appreciate any help and opinion.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to the site below and download the factory imagine for the phone. Run the file and flash the phone with it. That should clear factory reset the phone.

http://www.htc.com/us/support/rom-downloads.html
    06-18-2015 06:19 PM