So I have had my Samsung for a while now and have never had a problem before. But today it froze on me while trying to open up my GroupMe application and I tried everything to help. It was very strange because the screen wasn't black but just froze on the home screen and wouldn't change. I tried using the power button and the only thing I got from that was that the screen would go black and would just skip the lock screen when I pressed it again. I eventually caved and just took out the battery.

BUT, now my calendar is all messed up. It says it is November of 2013 and at a different time. Anyone with any knowledge would be a great help. Thanks.
    06-18-2015 02:49 PM
    So I have had my Samsung for a while now and have never had a problem before. But today it froze on me while trying to open up my GroupMe application and I tried everything to help. It was very strange because the screen wasn't black but just froze on the home screen and wouldn't change. I tried using the power button and the only thing I got from that was that the screen would go black and would just skip the lock screen when I pressed it again. I eventually caved and just took out the battery.

BUT, now my calendar is all messed up. It says it is November of 2013 and at a different time. Anyone with any knowledge would be a great help. Thanks.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to you settings, go to date and time, make sure automatic date and time is checked.
    06-18-2015 06:12 PM
    It is interesting that the freeze affected your date and time, this makes it seems like you hit a bug?
    06-19-2015 02:38 AM