Already tried turning it on by holding the power button down as well as removing the battery and when I put the battery back in it shows the battery symbol that it is charging just for a second and then it turns off and goes to a black screen where I cant do anything. Not sure if anyone has the same problem or knows how to fix it? its really annoying because it seems like its working for a second but then it doesn't.
    06-18-2015 03:47 PM
    Already tried turning it on by holding the power button down as well as removing the battery and when I put the battery back in it shows the battery symbol that it is charging just for a second and then it turns off and goes to a black screen where I cant do anything. Not sure if anyone has the same problem or knows how to fix it? its really annoying because it seems like its working for a second but then it doesn't.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different battery?
    06-18-2015 05:41 PM
    I think most of not starting up and charging only for seconds are related to the faulty power button. Here's the link you can follow on how to troubleshoot the power button if it's working properly or not using a voltmeter.
    07-14-2015 12:16 AM