I rooted my galaxy s4 about a month ago to try out a few apps, I got to the point where I wanted to flash a new operating system.

I went to flash a stock image of the galaxy s4 to just go back to a blank slate (I did this when I was rooting and running nightly slimbean OS on my old Skyrocket s2) but I cant run the recovery mode properly, I get an error saying "could not do normal boot"

I tried running the TWRP recovery app (I havent used it before, I was using TWRP on the s2 when it was an actual recovery boot) and installing that recovery method I cant flash anything to the phone, do a factory reset, or ANYTHING that requires software to reboot the phone.
    06-18-2015 04:03 PM
    I rooted my galaxy s4 about a month ago to try out a few apps, I got to the point where I wanted to flash a new operating system.

I went to flash a stock image of the galaxy s4 to just go back to a blank slate (I did this when I was rooting and running nightly slimbean OS on my old Skyrocket s2) but I cant run the recovery mode properly, I get an error saying "could not do normal boot"

I tried running the TWRP recovery app (I havent used it before, I was using TWRP on the s2 when it was an actual recovery boot) and installing that recovery method I cant flash anything to the phone, do a factory reset, or ANYTHING that requires software to reboot the phone.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you able to get in to download mode?
    06-18-2015 05:37 PM