Hi,

I'm hoping someone has a solution for me. I have a Nexus 7 that, unfortunately, went to the big tablet store in the sky a few months back. I believe it's actually the charging port that's broken, but I can't charge it, turn it on, anything. It's basically a brick.

I finally acquired a replacement: a cheap, basic Asus MemoPad. There are a number of videos and a few photos I'd like to transfer over. Is there any way to do this, considering my main port is functionally useless at the moment? (Everything else internal seems to be in good shape, though, unable to turn on the device, I can't tell for sure)

If there's no relatively simple option, I can probably find someone who could repair the port at a decent price, allowing me to simply wirelessly transfer the files, but I only need one tablet, and if there's a way to avoid that, I'd like to have the option.

Thank you!
    06-18-2015 04:32 PM
    Hi,

I'm hoping someone has a solution for me. I have a Nexus 7 that, unfortunately, went to the big tablet store in the sky a few months back. I believe it's actually the charging port that's broken, but I can't charge it, turn it on, anything. It's basically a brick.

I finally acquired a replacement: a cheap, basic Asus MemoPad. There are a number of videos and a few photos I'd like to transfer over. Is there any way to do this, considering my main port is functionally useless at the moment? (Everything else internal seems to be in good shape, though, unable to turn on the device, I can't tell for sure)

If there's no relatively simple option, I can probably find someone who could repair the port at a decent price, allowing me to simply wirelessly transfer the files, but I only need one tablet, and if there's a way to avoid that, I'd like to have the option.

Thank you!
    You can try picking up a QI wireless charger from Amazon and charge it up that way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PY1...cUvbUpU4503051
    06-18-2015 05:30 PM