Failed to Enable Private Mode. Try Again Error on Note 4

A

AC Question

Hey guys!

I've had this phone for only a few months, and have been thoroughly enjoying stashing all manner of filth into private mode. Unfortunately, just a few days ago it ceased working.

I haven't rooted or done any sort of firmware modification. Many bothans died to get me some of those photos. I would be devastated if I can't get them back. I really don't want to factory reset just yet!

Any advice?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

I've had this phone for only a few months, and have been thoroughly enjoying stashing all manner of filth into private mode. Unfortunately, just a few days ago it ceased working.

I haven't rooted or done any sort of firmware modification. Many bothans died to get me some of those photos. I would be devastated if I can't get them back. I really don't want to factory reset just yet!

Any advice?

Welcome to Android Central!

What happens when you go in to the phone?

WeedxNerdx707

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Im havin da same problem with da note 4 fingerprint and backup password are not working when tryin to open private mode anyone know a way to fix it so we can see access our files like a reset backup password through Google with out having to do afactory reset