I noticed after updating to lollipop on my LG G2 a couple of months ago that the search function in the default messaging app no longer works. When I use the search function, it will show me a list of texts including the word I'm searching, but when I click on the text, it takes me to the bottom of the thread instead of the text in question. Is there a way to fix this?
    06-18-2015 07:16 PM
    yea, i've loving ADW EX. i was getting bored with LPP. the new desktop transitions alone warrant the purchase imo. and when you add in the ADW Notifier you can customize the notification bubble size, color etc. there are many ways to customize your desktop, and app drawer, its really great. the only thing i miss from LPP is customizable docks. so, give it a shot, it's awesome! i wont be moving back to LPP unless I see major improvements in the next version.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different messaging app like ChompSMS or Textra to see if works with them? I would have them all up with SMS Backup and then clear the data on the stock messaging app. That week reset the app, then you can restore the messages and do your search again.
    06-18-2015 07:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different messaging app like ChompSMS or Textra to see if works with them? I would have them all up with SMS Backup and then clear the data on the stock messaging app. That week reset the app, then you can restore the messages and do your search again.
    I haven't tried any other app, so I'll give that a shot. Thanks.
    06-18-2015 08:56 PM
    I haven't tried any other app, so I'll give that a shot. Thanks.
    No problem, let us know how it goes.
    06-19-2015 06:19 AM