I purchased this phone last week and was really hyped up. Today, a new software update showed up and i accepted it. All went well...well i hope it did. Then i tried to unlock the phone, that worked. However when it came to the homepage and error came up showing, Sense Home has stopped unexpectedly! What do i do? How can I solve this problem and get back to using my phone normally? Please Help!
    06-19-2015 02:08 AM
    I purchased this phone last week and was really hyped up. Today, a new software update showed up and i accepted it. All went well...well i hope it did. Then i tried to unlock the phone, that worked. However when it came to the homepage and error came up showing, Sense Home has stopped unexpectedly! What do i do? How can I solve this problem and get back to using my phone normally? Please Help!
    It really depends. Things to try, in order:

1. Restart your phone. If you have a battery, remove it, and then replace it.
    2. Back up all your data, and do a factory reset (you can find out how by searching for it, or in the options/settings page there is usually a way. You should also clear cache.
    3. Downgrade your OS. This isn't the simples proceedure, but it isn't hard either. You can search the web for the previous ROM, and use ODIN (and a tutorial ) to see how to flash it to the previous version.
    4. If none of these work, consider taking it in... But I think with the first 2, you should fix your device. Especially if it worked fine before.

Hope this has helped
    06-19-2015 02:11 AM