I'm wondering if anyone knows of an app or a way to use a laptop as an HDMI display for the phone and also use the KB/mouse on the laptop as a keyboard for the phone? Poor and trapped mans way around no -tethering on unlimited grandfather plan. It would not be illegal because the data never leaves the phone. It is only and external display and KB. Also, I know I can already do this with a display and wireless KB. My question is to do that with a laptop because I usually don't carry a display in my sachel
    06-19-2015 10:15 AM
    I'm wondering if anyone knows of an app or a way to use a laptop as an HDMI display for the phone and also use the KB/mouse on the laptop as a keyboard for the phone? Poor and trapped mans way around no -tethering on unlimited grandfather plan. It would not be illegal because the data never leaves the phone. It is only and external display and KB. Also, I know I can already do this with a display and wireless KB. My question is to do that with a laptop because I usually don't carry a display in my sachel
    Welcome to Android Central!

What kind of phone do you have?
    06-22-2015 08:34 AM