My Micromax Unite2 Android smartphone might be showing two ip addresses.

A

AC Question

My facebook account has 'login alert notifications' switched on. So, everytime someone logs in from a computer or device that I usually don't use-I'm notified immediately. Today, I got a notification saying someone logged into my account(101.221.135.65). I figured it was me from my phone-but still, I did some checking. I logged in from my phone again. This time the ip address was: 101.221.135.136. I tried to locate them both online. Both showed up with the ISP of my service provider and also the same location. Should I be worried?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My facebook account has 'login alert notifications' switched on. So, everytime someone logs in from a computer or device that I usually don't use-I'm notified immediately. Today, I got a notification saying someone logged into my account(101.221.135.65). I figured it was me from my phone-but still, I did some checking. I logged in from my phone again. This time the ip address was: 101.221.135.136. I tried to locate them both online. Both showed up with the ISP of my service provider and also the same location. Should I be worried?

Welcome to Android Central!

No you should not be worried, your IP address on your phone is going to change constantly because it does not have a static IP address.