I connect my samsung galaxy SM -G355H via USB to the computer, downloaded the Kies 3 as my android is 4.4.2 it connects, shows the folders on windows explorer shows card and phone, shows all the folders inside but it does not shoe the files and does not let me copy files from my computer to it. better say I can download pictures I have problems with music, cannot copy past mp3 or anything like that.have already tried without kies. different ports. etc.
    Help! Thank youI
    06-19-2015 01:16 PM
    I connect my samsung galaxy SM -G355H via USB to the computer, downloaded the Kies 3 as my android is 4.4.2 it connects, shows the folders on windows explorer shows card and phone, shows all the folders inside but it does not shoe the files and does not let me copy files from my computer to it. better say I can download pictures I have problems with music, cannot copy past mp3 or anything like that.have already tried without kies. different ports. etc.
    Help! Thank youI
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different USB cable?
    06-19-2015 05:28 PM
    I tried everything. Samsung support, kies, different ports, diferent cables, diferent types of files. I can not drag them to the folder on the phone. When copying it says the divice was disconnected or stopped wroking, when it hasn't. Please I need help.
    07-08-2015 02:02 PM