Cannot enable WiFi or Bluetooth on Samsung S4; was working yesterday!

A

AC Question

in Settings the off-on button will slide 'on' but then not engage and slide back to 'off.' The same is true of both WiFi and Bluetooth. Both radio formats were working yesterday.

I have restarted, turned off, pulled battery. Have not factory reset.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
in Settings the off-on button will slide 'on' but then not engage and slide back to 'off.' The same is true of both WiFi and Bluetooth. Both radio formats were working yesterday.

I have restarted, turned off, pulled battery. Have not factory reset.

Welcome to Android Central!

Unfortunately doing a factory reset might just fix the issue. Did you recently update to Lollipop?

Pablomoses

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem and to reset the phone did not help for me.
Just after I reset the phone I of course loaded my backup to the phone. I´m afraid that it´s a software issue and that a corrupt file is stuck in my backup files, what do you guys think?

I have a second problem and this happened at the same time the wifi and bluetooth stopped working, sometimes my screen locks and then I can only use the buttons on the sides. I always have to restart the phone and then the screen and the button on the front is working perfectly fine.

Well, hopefully we can get an update about this but for me the googling starts now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo