Good day, everyone. I'm new to these kind of forums so please forgive me if I do anything wrong. Last week, I ask a dealer to apply for a new phone no. for me. He applied it online and gave me an empty SIM card and said that it would be approved by Friday. But until now I can't use the SIM card, it shows a SIM card with a question mark in it on my Android phone, just beside my battery. It looks like this:
    ___
    |..... \
    |...?..|
    |____|
    I appreciate it if anyone can answer my question. Thanks in advance. Good day.
    06-19-2015 11:45 PM
    Good day, everyone. I'm new to these kind of forums so please forgive me if I do anything wrong. Last week, I ask a dealer to apply for a new phone no. for me. He applied it online and gave me an empty SIM card and said that it would be approved by Friday. But until now I can't use the SIM card, it shows a SIM card with a question mark in it on my Android phone, just beside my battery. It looks like this:
    ___
    |..... \
    |...?..|
    |____|
    I appreciate it if anyone can answer my question. Thanks in advance. Good day.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Usually they put the SIM in and activate the phone with a temp phone number. Once your new number is ready they text you and you just restart your phone and the new number is there.
    06-23-2015 07:18 AM