Hi everyone,
    I bought a Landvo off the net as i heard it was a good cheap smartphone.
    It works fine without the sim card (it can hold 2 apparently) but when i put my sim in it goes crazy, with an error message continuously popping up 'Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped' in a box, and everytime i click ok it comes back pretty much rendering the phone unusable. Ive tried a factory reset, attaching it to my computer and trying a different sim card. Its weird cos i recieved some texts pretty much straight away on the phone but it still keeps coming up with the error message and a red warning sign over the phone signal in top right. I was wondering if this is fixable myself, ie by reinstalling android something or other on the phone THANKS in advance everyone. Support networks are the greatest thing on the web x
    06-20-2015 02:20 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I bought a Landvo off the net as i heard it was a good cheap smartphone.
    It works fine without the sim card (it can hold 2 apparently) but when i put my sim in it goes crazy, with an error message continuously popping up 'Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped' in a box, and everytime i click ok it comes back pretty much rendering the phone unusable. Ive tried a factory reset, attaching it to my computer and trying a different sim card. Its weird cos i recieved some texts pretty much straight away on the phone but it still keeps coming up with the error message and a red warning sign over the phone signal in top right. I was wondering if this is fixable myself, ie by reinstalling android something or other on the phone THANKS in advance everyone. Support networks are the greatest thing on the web x
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you ever figure this out?
    06-23-2015 07:36 AM