I have a Lenovo android given to me by my wife. The Sim card she originally put into it is stuck and can't be removed. I want to be able to make calls through IMO.

It was suggested that i buy an external Sim card reader, however no one is sure whether it can be used in place of the one already in the tablet. I am thinking that the ext reader will just get blocked by it. The stuck Sim was put in the tablet in Oman so is not likely to be of any use elsewhere. What is strange is that the Lenovo indicates that there is NO Sim card installed and yet my wife is certain she put one in. Also you can't put one in the slot owing to this 'thingy' being in there lol! I hope some kind person can help with this please. Thanks and regards JH
    06-20-2015 05:37 AM
    Not sure where you are located but here in the states there are local repair shops that can remove the stuck SIM card. I had to have one removed from a Verizon tablet and was able to get Verizon to recommend a local place to take it to.

Not sure if this works where you are. You may have to send it to the Manufacturer and have them do it.

I hope you get more posts that may be of help to you.
    06-20-2015 09:58 AM