Galaxy note 3 rooted and am trying to get it to install Cash on Tap App after several SIM card changes from EE. They say wait 24hrs for it to set up but I know from previous exp that the installation of the app depends on turning off the wifi. Any suggestions as to why the wifi wont turn off? As soon as I go to settings and hit the slider button it immediately slides back over and lights up the wifi icon. Uninstalled several apps Ithought may have been keeping it going like battery saver pro etc.
    06-20-2015 10:01 AM
    Galaxy note 3 rooted and am trying to get it to install Cash on Tap App after several SIM card changes from EE. They say wait 24hrs for it to set up but I know from previous exp that the installation of the app depends on turning off the wifi. Any suggestions as to why the wifi wont turn off? As soon as I go to settings and hit the slider button it immediately slides back over and lights up the wifi icon. Uninstalled several apps Ithought may have been keeping it going like battery saver pro etc.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your advanced wifi settings to make sure there is not some kind of network optimization feature turned on to force your phone off the network and on to wifi.
    06-21-2015 01:25 PM