Firstly Hello, be gentle with me I am old and thick!

Ok its probably been asked many times before, but is there a way of combining wifi login details from different devices that are rooted or not.
    Basically I've got an old phone, new phone and tab that all have various wifi logins that I use and I want them on one device. Backing up with Google has never worked for me for wifi logins, but has for some contacts.

The devices are:
    Samsung Ace 2 GT-18160 running 4.1.2 (rooted)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600 running 4.4.2 (rooted)
    LG G3 LG-D855 running 5.0 (not rooted)

Ideally I want to backup the Note up and factory reset it as I’m having lots of issues with it at the moment (freezing, apps stopping working on sd card and on internal memory etc.) and combine the wifi logins from all 3 devices onto the LG and the Note.

Thanks for any advice or links to advice that you can give.
    06-20-2015 10:19 AM
    Firstly Hello, be gentle with me I am old and thick!

Ok its probably been asked many times before, but is there a way of combining wifi login details from different devices that are rooted or not.
    Basically I've got an old phone, new phone and tab that all have various wifi logins that I use and I want them on one device. Backing up with Google has never worked for me for wifi logins, but has for some contacts.

The devices are:
    Samsung Ace 2 GT-18160 running 4.1.2 (rooted)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600 running 4.4.2 (rooted)
    LG G3 LG-D855 running 5.0 (not rooted)

Ideally I want to backup the Note up and factory reset it as I’m having lots of issues with it at the moment (freezing, apps stopping working on sd card and on internal memory etc.) and combine the wifi logins from all 3 devices onto the LG and the Note.

Thanks for any advice or links to advice that you can give.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Not sure if there is an app out there, you can try using Samsung Smart Switch. It works with most devices and it copies over the wifi passwords.
    06-23-2015 08:00 AM