I have music on "Play Music" google, but after opening this app, for the life of me, I can't exit the app. Help

I open the play music app. I play a song. I now want to stop the app from running, but I don't see any "quit" option. If I back arrow out, the little headphone icon is still showing, and when I go to "apps, whats running", it still shows that "play music" is running. Is there no option in the app to turn it off?
    06-20-2015 02:25 PM
    Hmm so you cant exit that app...well have you tried rebooting your phone?or trying to to a twrp recovery if youvknow how to?
    06-20-2015 02:29 PM
    I open the play music app. I play a song. I now want to stop the app from running, but I don't see any "quit" option. If I back arrow out, the little headphone icon is still showing, and when I go to "apps, whats running", it still shows that "play music" is running. Is there no option in the app to turn it off?
    06-20-2015 02:38 PM
    The only way I can find to "exit" is to go to the APPS manager in SETTINGS, find GOOGLE MUSIC, and stop it there. It does seem ridiculous that there is no QUIT or EXIT function within the app. ALso surprising is that no one else is wondering the same thing. I never use Google Music for that reason (and the fact that other music programs are better).
    08-27-2015 09:49 AM