Phone is stuck in start up logo and keeps repeating

A

AC Question

My samsung galaxy s4 mini was fine in till the battery died and when i charge it the phone starts on by itself the samsung logo start up message shows then the screen goes blank vibrates twice and then starts up again with the logo samsung and repeats and wound turn on i have tried everything taking out the battery leaving it to charge it only does this when i put the phone on or when i plug it in to charge thats how i know the start up button is not stuck i have tried going in my recovering mode but it wound only in download mode so there is no way i can do a factory reset or anything like that my phone's memory has been running out i dont know if that could have something to do with the problem how can i fix it what could be the cause of the problem

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My samsung galaxy s4 mini was fine in till the battery died and when i charge it the phone starts on by itself the samsung logo start up message shows then the screen goes blank vibrates twice and then starts up again with the logo samsung and repeats and wound turn on i have tried everything taking out the battery leaving it to charge it only does this when i put the phone on or when i plug it in to charge thats how i know the start up button is not stuck i have tried going in my recovering mode but it wound only in download mode so there is no way i can do a factory reset or anything like that my phone's memory has been running out i dont know if that could have something to do with the problem how can i fix it what could be the cause of the problem

Welcome to Android Central!

If you can get it in to download mode and it stays on. You can try using Samsung Kies to restore the phone.