I have cleared as much of my storage space as possible (apps, pictures, videos, other caches), but it still says I have 'insuficent space'. So I go back to the 'setting' icon and head to 'storage' and my storage space bar (the thing with all the colors) is filled with a royal blue color that's labeled 'Android OS'. I try clicking on it to clear the used space, but nothing happens. I don't know what to do.
    I have an Android Razr M.
    06-21-2015 07:05 AM
    I have cleared as much of my storage space as possible (apps, pictures, videos, other caches), but it still says I have 'insuficent space'. So I go back to the 'setting' icon and head to 'storage' and my storage space bar (the thing with all the colors) is filled with a royal blue color that's labeled 'Android OS'. I try clicking on it to clear the used space, but nothing happens. I don't know what to do.
    I have an Android Razr M.
    Welcome to Android Central!

The OS is a ever growing thing on your phone. The partition on your phone for the OS is only do big. Eventually you will run out if space unless the manufacture resizes the partition on the next update.
    06-21-2015 07:09 AM
    Try clearing cache. Other than that, you can consider a factory data reset.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4
    06-21-2015 07:45 AM