Hi.

I just purchased a new Samsung Note (last software updated 21 June 2015) and I am having problems with FaceBook messenger image sending.

Here I will put in point form for easier digestion.

1. (Cant remember if its the Note 4 update or Messenger update). Before the update I was able to use the messenger, click on gallery icon, select the photo albums (i organize images in several albums in SD card), then select the image I want to sent.

2. After the update, I can access the gallery. The images are there BUT all 5000+ images are in 1 huge access and no longer within their respective albums. I have to spend looooong time scrolling and waiting for them to load up to search 1 image amid the 5000+ of images.

I called up Samsung and they commented that the issue does not lie on the software update but fault is on Facebook Messenger.

Can some kind soul help me please. Im blond to such techie stuff.
    06-21-2015 11:49 AM
    Hi.

I just purchased a new Samsung Note (last software updated 21 June 2015) and I am having problems with FaceBook messenger image sending.

Here I will put in point form for easier digestion.

1. (Cant remember if its the Note 4 update or Messenger update). Before the update I was able to use the messenger, click on gallery icon, select the photo albums (i organize images in several albums in SD card), then select the image I want to sent.

2. After the update, I can access the gallery. The images are there BUT all 5000+ images are in 1 huge access and no longer within their respective albums. I have to spend looooong time scrolling and waiting for them to load up to search 1 image amid the 5000+ of images.

I called up Samsung and they commented that the issue does not lie on the software update but fault is on Facebook Messenger.

Can some kind soul help me please. Im blond to such techie stuff.
    Welcome to Android Central!

When you open the gallery, in the top left corner there should be 3 lines. When you click that does it does an album option?
    06-21-2015 12:34 PM