I bought my mother a Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and the adapter to connect it to her tablet so she can bring the photos from the camera and put them in her Photos on the micro SD card....the problem is that when we uploaded the pictures from the camera, they were deleted from her camera's SD card and she doesn't want that. Is this a tablet setting or a camera setting? I was unable to find anything in the camera settings that looked like it was the culprit. I tried to explain all her photos were on Google back up, but she wants them to stay on her camera SD card also.
    06-21-2015 02:53 PM
    I bought my mother a Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and the adapter to connect it to her tablet so she can bring the photos from the camera and put them in her Photos on the micro SD card....the problem is that when we uploaded the pictures from the camera, they were deleted from her camera's SD card and she doesn't want that. Is this a tablet setting or a camera setting? I was unable to find anything in the camera settings that looked like it was the culprit. I tried to explain all her photos were on Google back up, but she wants them to stay on her camera SD card also.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to just download them back from Google Back up to the tablet.
    06-24-2015 12:38 PM