Why I can delete my user from an old phone without deleting everything on my new one?

A

AC Question

Hi! So, I bought a new phone (Nexus 5) and I created my account and user. My old phone (Nexus 4) has the same user as a matter of fact, the problem is that I gave my old phone to my mother so she could have a better phone. But, several things are sync between the phones, like the photos and the calendar. I tried to create a new user for her or even delete my user from the old phone but I couldn't find any option to do that. Any suggestion on how to solve that?
Thank you in advance!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi! So, I bought a new phone (Nexus 5) and I created my account and user. My old phone (Nexus 4) has the same user as a matter of fact, the problem is that I gave my old phone to my mother so she could have a better phone. But, several things are sync between the phones, like the photos and the calendar. I tried to create a new user for her or even delete my user from the old phone but I couldn't find any option to do that. Any suggestion on how to solve that?
Thank you in advance!

Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to just factory reset the phone. Your user account will stay intact, it will just clear it off the phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513