Hi! So, I bought a new phone (Nexus 5) and I created my account and user. My old phone (Nexus 4) has the same user as a matter of fact, the problem is that I gave my old phone to my mother so she could have a better phone. But, several things are sync between the phones, like the photos and the calendar. I tried to create a new user for her or even delete my user from the old phone but I couldn't find any option to do that. Any suggestion on how to solve that?
    Thank you in advance!
    06-21-2015 03:13 PM
    Hi! So, I bought a new phone (Nexus 5) and I created my account and user. My old phone (Nexus 4) has the same user as a matter of fact, the problem is that I gave my old phone to my mother so she could have a better phone. But, several things are sync between the phones, like the photos and the calendar. I tried to create a new user for her or even delete my user from the old phone but I couldn't find any option to do that. Any suggestion on how to solve that?
    Thank you in advance!
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to just factory reset the phone. Your user account will stay intact, it will just clear it off the phone.
    06-24-2015 12:46 PM