Why do some of my texts messages disappear when I click on them after I swipe screen down?

A

AC Question

When I click on a text in the swipe-down screen after I hear a text alert, some texts disappear. I've read MANY forums on this same issue but no resolution to the problem. I'm ready to get an iPhone!!!! Second question--Under settings, then Mobile Networks, do I need to check the "data enabled" box ? I have recently turned OFF my data because my teenage son has almost used up all of our allowable data for this cycle.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I click on a text in the swipe-down screen after I hear a text alert, some texts disappear. I've read MANY forums on this same issue but no resolution to the problem. I'm ready to get an iPhone!!!! Second question--Under settings, then Mobile Networks, do I need to check the "data enabled" box ? I have recently turned OFF my data because my teenage son has almost used up all of our allowable data for this cycle.

Welcome to Android Central!

You defiantly want to turn data on if you want to use your apps that need it. When you say your text disappear does that mean they are no longer in the messaging app? If they are in the notification panel and you tap on it that usually dismisses the notification.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski