I'm stuck between three Samsung devices, the Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, and the upcoming Galaxy Note 5. My contract will be ending September and I will be moving to AT&T due to better coverage. I currently have an iPhone 5, I am bored with it and that's why I am moving to Android. I like the Galaxy Note 4 but it has problems with Lollipop on AT&T and it may not get updates/support if I sign up for a 2 year contract. The S6 is great. It's fast and lovely. The only problem is that it has no removable back. I had my iPhone 5 since 2013 and my battery lost most of it's charge, I'm a heavy power user. I don't want to run into that problem with the next phone I'm going to get. I need help, what do you think I should do? You can add suggestions.
    06-21-2015 05:58 PM
    I'm stuck between three Samsung devices, the Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, and the upcoming Galaxy Note 5. My contract will be ending September and I will be moving to AT&T due to better coverage. I currently have an iPhone 5, I am bored with it and that's why I am moving to Android. I like the Galaxy Note 4 but it has problems with Lollipop on AT&T and it may not get updates/support if I sign up for a 2 year contract. The S6 is great. It's fast and lovely. The only problem is that it has no removable back. I had my iPhone 5 since 2013 and my battery lost most of it's charge, I'm a heavy power user. I don't want to run into that problem with the next phone I'm going to get. I need help, what do you think I should do? You can add suggestions.
    Welcome to Android Central!

If you are not hard pressed for a phone I would wait and see what the Note 5 will have to offer. I have the Note 4 and will say it is one of the best phones I've ever had. I came back to it from the S6.
    06-21-2015 06:09 PM